Outpatient Services are Essential
Inpatient revenues are a declining percentage of hospitals’ gross revenues. In today’s healthcare environment, successful outpatient services are critical to financial survival. Outpatient services also address other pressing issues that contribute to the overall financial stability of a hospital:
- Quality of care and best clinical practice
- Decrease hospital length of stay
- Decrease readmission rates
- Avoid unnecessary hospital admissions
- Streamlined patient experience
OIS understands the demands placed on healthcare executives and clinicians under the value-based care system. Our customers’ concerns become our concerns. OIS is only successful when our customers are.
Many of our competitors provide one-size-fits-all services and long-term contractual program takeovers.
We engage in true partnerships instead.
Our philosophy: Customers should determine the services they need, and then we’ll provide our expertise to their outpatient program. That’s why we offer three distinct agreements for our partnership.
Want to learn more? We’d love to talk with you.
Phone: (317) 708-3732
- Program start-up
- Transition services
- Policy and procedures
- Physician and clinical consulting
- Transitional care integration
- Audits to ensure customer revenue is retained
- Program strategy and referral development
- Customer-driven contracting for only the necessary services
- Customer owns all protocols, policies, and procedures developed specifically for the program
- Marketing materials are developed and provided
- Educational materials are developed and provided
- EHR for data management and outcomes monitoring